Purchase Your Tickets to this Expected Sellout Event Today: http://tieconcanada2015.ca/
Are you ready for a new business world with new rules and no limits? Purchase your tickets for TiECon Canada, TiE’s flagship entrepreneurial conference, on October 29-30, 2015 at the Brookstreet Hotel in Kanata today!
Why should you participate? Join us to:
1. Gain rare access to angel investors, VCs and government funders, and critical investment insight during our Investor Panel
2. Hear from – and network with – game-changing keynote speakers including Mike McDerment (FreshBooks), Devon Brooks (Blo), Keely Hoey (angel investor), Ray Sharma (Extreme Ventures) and many more
3. Watch 5 start-ups compete for more than $120,000 in cash and in-kind services during PitchFest
4. Gain on-the-spot guidance for your business from world-class investment and industry experts during the MentorConnect session
5. Seize networking opportunities and meet leading entrepreneurs from across North America including many high-profile women who built a successful business from the ground-up
6. Equip yourself with knowledge and acquire a competitive edge during panels on future of business, markets, and technology
7. Meet many serial and aspiring entrepreneurs – one could be your co-founder!
8. Benefit from entrepreneurial success stories and ‘lessons learned’ you can put to work in your business
9. Celebrate entrepreneurship and tantalize your taste buds with sumptuous food at the gala dinner
10. Price to attend TiECon Canada 2015: $159 (conference program) + $79 (gala dinner); the opportunity to invest in your entrepreneurial future: priceless!
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend this expected sellout event for the third year in a row!
Purchase your TiECon Canada tickets today at: http://tieconcanada2015.ca/
If you would like to explore TiECon sponsorship and volunteer opportunities, please contact Dr. Jasvinder Obhi, Executive Director – TiE Ottawa, at email@example.com. For additional information on TiE Ottawa, please visit: https://ottawa.tie.org/. or http://tieconcanada2015.ca/